COMELEC CHAIRMAN Bautista, nagbitiw na sa kanyang pwesto bilang Comelec Chairman - Blog News Information

A News Website in the Philippines that gives Reliable Information and Latest Topics About Politics, Entertainment, News, Showbiz and other Trending Topics.

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

COMELEC CHAIRMAN Bautista, nagbitiw na sa kanyang pwesto bilang Comelec Chairman



Nagpasa na ng resignation letter si Commission on Elections Chairman Andres Bautista.
“It is with deep sadness that I am informing you about my decision to resign as the chair of the Commission on Elections by the end of the year,” sabi ni Bautsita.

Matapos daw ang masinsinang pag-iisip at pagdarasal, tingin ni Bautista, ngayon daw ang tamang panahon para magbitiw lalo na’t naurong muli ang barangay at SK elections.

“This was not an easy decision.  But my family, especially my children, need me now more than ever,” sabi ni Bautista.
“I believe I have served our Commission well and the Filipino people to the best of my ability, but only with your faithful help and constant support,” dagdag pa niya.

Naipost din ni sa kanyang facebook page ang umanoy resignation letter ni Bautista:


Source: News5, thinkingpinoy

No comments:

Post a Comment